Alternative Student Loans

Alternative student loans through private lenders can be used if you have received the maximum in all other programs, non degree students or those who are ineligible for federal and state financial aid. All students who apply for an alternative loan after February 14, 2010 must complete the Private Education Loan Application Self Certification. This form must be completed by you and submitted to your lender. One item needed for completion of this form is the total cost of attendance here at Middlesex Community College, including indirect expenses, such as transportation and personal weekly expenses. To view your cost of attendance and estimated financial award, please log on to your MiddleNet account.

Last Modified: 9/18/19