Information about High School Equivalency Tests

To be admitted to a degree or certificate program at Middlesex, you must have earned a high school diploma or high school equivalency credential (GED or HiSET).  Select this link, for a complete list of HiSET testing centers in Massachusetts or for additional information. Select this link, for additional information regarding the GED test.

We do recommend that you prepare for the tests. There are practice tests available on each of the websites. Also, many adult education programs provide instruction for the tests.

The Adult Learning Center, located on MCC's Bedford campus, is a free program funded by the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education.  Call 781-280-3665 for additional information. 


Last Modified: 8/4/23